Your new computer has arrived.
Let's plug it in and get to work!
Not so fast.
There are a few things you'll need to take care before you're as comfortable working on the new
computer as you were on the old one
(before things went downhill, that is).
- acquire all the software that you're used to using
(e.g. Chrome, Microsoft Office, Acrobat, etc.)
- plug in mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner, etc. & cross fingers
- download and install all the Windows updates
- get used to the new look and feel of the new Windows version
- transfer your data, music, pictures, email from the old computer
- configure your email, wallpaper, screensaver, etc.
We do a lot of new computer setups. We can help make the transition a smooth one.